This garlic butter is a simple, yet delicious addition to breakfast and brunch. Try it with any type of flatbread, challah, roti, toast or….you understand my point. It works with virtually any type of bread.
I usually use it to make garlic butter flatbread which my tiny food critics can’t get enough of.
- Prep time: 5mins
- Total time: 5mins
- Category: toppings and additions/sauces
- 1/2 stick of salted butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried herbs (I use oregano, thyme and basil. You can add chilli as well).
- Slice butter into 5 pieces and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle all remaining ingredients onto butter pieces.
- Place bowl in microwave and melt butter.
- Remove from microwave and stir when melted.
- Return to microwave for an additional 20 seconds or until butter begins to bubble.
- Use as desired.